Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 has stopped working error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working error. Empty The Sims 3 has stopped working error.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 20:29

Well, I think I am pretty much doomed. I re-downloaded the Sims 3 Base Game from Games4theworld since mine was from a different uploader on thepiratebay and it didn't help. Sad I have all the expansion packs from here as well, aside from "Ambitions" which is from a different user, but I really don't think that is the reason I keep getting the error message, "Sims has stopped working." I finally was able to contact the Live Support and allowed the person to use Team Viewer, but he didn't know why it wasn't working. Crazy! I don't know what is going on and have been looking online everywhere about the "Sims has stopped working" message, but no one knows why their game is doing it.

I wonder what it could be?

Admin edit: Please open your own topic next time, instead of posting in other topics.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working error. Empty Re: The Sims 3 has stopped working error.

Post by Admin Sun 24 Jul 2011, 20:47

Hello,

It's usually because of a mis-placed crack. Who did you talk to on the TeamViewer support? Narong?
Please contact the Technical Support on www.games4theworld.info . That's where I'll be on. I'll try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working error. Empty Re: The Sims 3 has stopped working error.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 03:59

Admin wrote:Hello,

It's usually because of a mis-placed crack. Who did you talk to on the TeamViewer support? Narong?
Please contact the Technical Support on www.games4theworld.info . That's where I'll be on. I'll try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer.

Hi there! Well, I hope that a mis-placed crack is the answer, but I honestly followed the instructions perfectly. I mean the guide is so well written, it's almost impossible to mess up. (I'm very good with computers so I'm surprised I haven't gotten this working.) I am sorry, I forgot to check back on the site, so I think you are offline now. Yes I did speak with Narong last time. I would really appreciate your help, so I left a message and hopefully I can get you on TeamViewer soon! Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:55

CrimsonKiss07 wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Hi there! Well, I hope that a mis-placed crack is the answer, but I honestly followed the instructions perfectly. I mean the guide is so well written, it's almost impossible to mess up. (I'm very good with computers so I'm surprised I haven't gotten this working.) I am sorry, I forgot to check back on the site, so I think you are offline now. Yes I did speak with Narong last time. I would really appreciate your help, so I left a message and hopefully I can get you on TeamViewer soon! Thanks Smile
Hello,

I'll be online now and then, just check back frequently.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top