Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED] Empty Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 10:35

I have been playing Into the Future for some time now and I've tried several different things to fix the missing things. One of the main objects missing animations is the Tardisian Well Sonic Shower. My sim can take a shower and clean herself with it, but the sonic rings and other shower animations don't happen. I looked up game play videos to confirm that I wasn't imagining that the shower was supposed to do something more than what I saw my sim doing in it. The holo-computer works fine, but it's really bothering me that the shower doesn't. My graphics are very high and I've removed all mods that could be affecting the display in anyway. I'm assuming something didn't install right with the shower, but since it's in the expansion pack and not a separate object I'm unsure of how to fix it. I had a similar problem with the chicken coop from country living, but I downloaded a packaged version of the object and that fixed it (but only because it created another object that was whole).

Any and all help would be wonderful.

I've attached a picture of my sim using the shower to show the missing sonic rings.

Edit: The laser rhythm-a-con object also doesn't work.

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED] 1c2dad28-5468-4f00-b9c0-ec55802b0459_zpsea5e833f

Back to top Go down

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:06

Syddie wrote:(...)

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED] 1c2dad28-5468-4f00-b9c0-ec55802b0459_zpsea5e833f

//MOVED

Hello,

I've heard from similar graphics glitches caused by these "NoMosaic" and "NoEffects"-mods. They can, among many other things, also cause fairy wings to disappear. That obviously doesn't apply to you, but still: if you have these mods, remove them.

In fact, you can even try removing ALL your mods. And then, also make sure to delete the file called scriptCache.package. You'll find it in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

Re-start the game and see if that worked for you. If not, I'll test that myself, to see if that showering animation shows up for me.

But keep us updated on this !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Into the Future objects missing animations. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 13:22

I didn't have the "NoMosaic" mod, but I had a censor remover that I got from xsims.de and a .package file that remove nose picking from toddlers. I removed both of those and the shower and laser rhythm-a-con both started working flawlessly.

I'm not sure which one it was, but I'm leaning more toward the censor remover. Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Dec 2013, 08:05

Syddie wrote:I didn't have the "NoMosaic" mod, but I had a censor remover that I got from xsims.de and a .package file that remove nose picking from toddlers. I removed both of those and the shower and laser rhythm-a-con both started working flawlessly.

I'm not sure which one it was, but I'm leaning more toward the censor remover. Thank you very much!

Probably any mod that influences graphics/animations can cause that. Anyhow I'm glad to hear it's working now. Smile

Can we help you with anything else ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 08:23

Nope Smile  Thank you though. That was the only problem.

Moderator edit: OK, if you have any otehr questions, do let us know ! Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top