Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing objects...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing objects... Empty Missing objects...

Post by Guest Sun 29 Sep 2013, 22:58

When I start the game, this message pops up:

Spoiler:

I've noticed that most of my custom content in the game doesn't show up anymore. Sad I think it's because I opened the game without installing the new manual patch. I've checked the downloads folder and the packages folder and everything is there. The custom content shows up only on the main menu, and the in the squares on the left side of the game with all the sims pictures. I went to Create A Sim and it seems like only some of the package files are there, but none of the sims3pack files are showing up.

Back to top Go down

Missing objects... Empty Re: Missing objects...

Post by Phoebe Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:01

Hello,

Please try to re-installing them from via launcher, I think it'll help the problem.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 03:13

Okay. But some of the custom content don't show up on my launcher. But they're in the downloads and mods folder. What should I do about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Oct 2013, 22:15

lostfantasy wrote:Okay. But some of the custom content don't show up on my launcher. But they're in the downloads and mods folder. What should I do about that?

Hello,

What exactly did you do before you got that error ? 

//EDIT

I suspect that you either "renamed" The Sims 3 folder or something along the lines. Another explanation would be that your custom content doesn't work anymore, because of the "new" patch level. Can you tell me some examples of the CC you are using, which don't work anymore ? I will try downloading them myself then and test them in my game. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 03:36

Well, I was impatient so I opened up the game without installing the new patch first. >_< http://iweb.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5278287 This is one of the sims I downloaded. The hair doesn't show up anymore, and the makeup too. I wish I could give you more, but I don't remember where I got most of the cc from. Hmm... I don't remember renaming the folders...

//EDIT

I just noticed that in one of my saved games, it shows almost everything. But in the other saved game, it doesn't. O_o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top