Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures: Game Disc error?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures: Game Disc error?  Empty World Adventures: Game Disc error?

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2014, 07:44

I downloaded the Sims base game and Sims World Adventures from Games4theworld. However, when I followed all the instructions in the WA's Installation Guide notepad (including using all the Crack folders), when I started the game an error popped up saying the disc was not inserted, retry or quit. 

I have read hhttps://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly, but I don't quite understand it. Does this mean we can download any expansion packs in any sort of order, if we downloaded all those mentioned EPs? Because I initially thought we had to download the EPs from the order of release, meaning WA first. 

So my question is, can you actually install WA without installing those mentioned expansion packs, or do we have to? I am planning to download all of them.

Also, what should I do when I recieve the Game disc error?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

World Adventures: Game Disc error?  Empty Re: World Adventures: Game Disc error?

Post by Dieneryn Fri 03 Jan 2014, 05:30

Hello,

You only need ONE of the mentioned Expansion Packs (Generations and before) to be able to run the game properly.

It is recommended to install in order of release but it is not compulsory.

When you receive the Game disc error, please repeat steps 2-4 of this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Happy New Year!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

World Adventures: Game Disc error?  Empty Re: World Adventures: Game Disc error?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 11:41

Dieneryn wrote:Hello,

You only need ONE of the mentioned Expansion Packs (Generations and before) to be able to run the game properly.

It is recommended to install in order of release but it is not compulsory.

When you receive the Game disc error, please repeat steps 2-4 of this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Happy New Year!

Hello, I appreciate the response very much.

One question, don't I have to repeat the steps on the link you sent, after I downloaded all the expansions I want? I only have WA right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top