Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures game region error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures game region error Empty World Adventures game region error

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:09

I already downloaded all the stuff packs, and Showtime, and they installed just fine. I downloaded World Adventures however and I got the game region error. I actually bought Seasons, so it was my understanding that if you had the very last released, you obviously don't need any other disc to play. I bought the base game as well so I don't know what I need to do to get World Adventures to work. I also applied all the "fixes" into their respective folders but it still says the game region is wrong.

I'm also confused about instruction #10 and 13:
10. For The Sims 3 – Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations: open the "Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations" folder in this .rar file and drag & drop both files in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

13. Open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file. Drag & drop the .dll and .exe file you’ll see in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

I replace the same files twice?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate help Smile Thanks!

Back to top Go down

World Adventures game region error Empty Re: World Adventures game region error

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:19

For the instructions, Yes you replace them twice, but with different cracks

For World Adventures:
If you want to play World Adventures EP, you might need to desinstall everything (the sims 3 things) as the instructions say it, i'll resume the instructions Razz:
1. Desinstall The Sims 3 with the EP's
2. Restart your computer
3. Install the Sims 3 Base Game (DON'T CRACK IT)
4. Patch it to the latest version (would be 1.42 right now)
5. Install World Adventures, follow the instructions in the .Rar, Crack it
6. Then Install Seasons, Crack it
7. Enjoy Very Happy

Even if you have retail/bought version games, you still have to crack the game, if you want to play with G4TW cracked games

Enjoy playing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:24

For the region code error you have two options.

Tech Savvy -
Change the SKU at HKLM\Software\Sims\The Sims 3 World Adventures from 7 to 2. 64bit needs to go into Wow6432Node after "Software".

Not-So Tech-Savvy: Use my tool to change the SKU for World Adventures to 2: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8929-registry-helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:35

Tech savvy! I thought I had to change it to 1 instead of 2! Let me try that, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:36

If 2 doesn't work try others. The range is 1-7, so process of elimination isn't that difficult Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:36

It worked, thanks! Do I have to change it back to 1 or do I leave it as 2? Does it change anything significant? Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:38

Changing it back would bring back the error. Nope, doesn't change anything significant. Smile

Back to top Go down

World Adventures game region error Empty Thank you

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 22:59

I wasn't able to get adventures to work because I use have the 64bit sys. Thank you for the info!!!

hexorcist wrote:For the region code error you have two options.

Tech Savvy -
Change the SKU at HKLM\Software\Sims\The Sims 3 World Adventures from 7 to 2. 64bit needs to go into Wow6432Node after "Software".

Not-So Tech-Savvy: Use my tool to change the SKU for World Adventures to 2: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8929-registry-helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top