Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED] Empty no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:23

HI ADMIN,
          please help me with this i tried every solution u posted on the forum but no use i still need a crack to stop the error of no disk error of world adventures please help wanna play it and all the other uploades u do works real great thank you very much for your hard work

Back to top Go down

no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:36

Hello,

Have you installed at least one of the expansions below?

Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

Before installing expansions, make sure you have applied the manual patch here. After installing expansions, apply the manual patch again and then download the newest Ultimate Fix here. Afterwards, drag and drop the contents of #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (X86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Moderator edit: Problems about Sims games do NOT belong into "PC Downloads support". They belong into "Sims (3) in-game problems/downloads support". Wink

- Carlos

J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: no disc inserted error on sims 3 world adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 17:42

HI,
yes i installed the base game then townlife stuff first then the world adventures yes i did the manual patch and also ultimate fix it didnt work.Do u have any crack for that.and i have all the other expansions and stuff packs everything works great execpt the world adventures

THANKS FOR UR REPLAY

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:05

chowdary wrote:HI,
yes i installed the base game then townlife stuff first then the world adventures yes i did the manual patch and also ultimate fix it didnt work.Do u have any crack for that.and i have all the other expansions and stuff packs everything works great execpt the world adventures

THANKS FOR UR REPLAY
Hello,

The only thing I can say about your problem is that you incorrectly apply the Ultimate Fix. Simply drag and drop the content of #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Click "Replace" when you are asked to replace both existing files. The Ultimate Fix is the working crack actually, chowdary. Either that or your base game is not updated to the latest version (1.55). Can you run the launcher and then hover over the base game icon at the bottom of the launcher? Give me the number shown on the screen.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:08

u mean the every crack like the crack folder with the expansion also example:ep01 is world adventures that one also should i put in the base game's bin?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:13

Hello,

No. You only need the #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix only. Drag and drop its content to the folder I have told you. Is your game up-to-date (1.55)? Run The Sims 3 launcher (by double-clicking the shortcut of The Sims 3) and then hover over the base game icon at the bottom of the launcher. Give me the number shown on the screen.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:15

hi,
yes my base game version is 1.55 and should i install all the expansions as they released mean in a serial way? and i think i dont need to apply the crack from the expansion's to apply this ultimate fix? 
                  thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:17

Hello,

You don't need the #crack folders in the expansion torrents. You only need the #crack of the Ultimate Fix only.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:40

hi,
  thank you very much will post again after the problem fixes or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:58

my problem fixed now installed all expaions in serial its working can close this topic ty for helping me CAT2006HOUSE

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:12

Hello,

Glad to hear! Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob ! Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top