Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry) Empty The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry)

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 15:35

I recently bought a new laptop and did plenty of research before buying it to ensure that it would be a great simming machine.
However, although it worked fine at first, I frequently get the 'the Sims 3 has stopped working' error message. It can occur anytime in the game, but the furthest I've got over the past couple of days is about 10 minutes in.
I have tried all of the solution suggestions (DEP, delete cache etc) and have never had any custom content.
I thought perhaps this was a Windows 8 problem but have tried running it in compatibility mode and that didn't work either.
My laptop is the HP Envy j053ea, 12GB Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M graphics card (for which I just updated the drivers, that helped for a little while).
I'm playing TS3, Pets, Ambitions, Island Paradise, Generations, Seasons and University and own these games through Steam (if that makes a difference?)
I have Sims Crash Log Analyzer and it is never consistent with what it says the issue is, and I've read on here that it isn't always accurate.
Sorry this is all over the place but I'm at my wits end and I would really appreciate if someone could talk me through my crash logs or something and come up with a genius solution or even the cause to this constant crashing!
Many thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry) Empty Re: The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry)

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:12

You cannot mix up Steam games and cracks from here...
So yes, it will not work!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry) Empty Re: The Sims 3 has stopped working (another one of these - sorry)

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 14:23

Hey, where is my question?
I've posted yesterday, right here...
it's all about this subject.
What happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 14:36

Hello,
According to the rules, it is better to open your own topic...
In this case, I have split your topic for you. You can now find it here!
Next time, please open your own topic, so that it is easier for us to help you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top