Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create A household Processing Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Create A household Processing Problem Empty Create A household Processing Problem

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 21:35

Hi,
I keep getting stuck on the "Processing" part of create a household, just after you click the tick after creating your sims/pets.

I've installed:

Sims 3
70's 80's etc
diesel
into the future
island paradise
master suite
outdoor living
pets
seasons
showtime
supernatural
uni life

And followed the update and crack guide on this forum.
I've also searched this topic to no avail.
One suggestion was to not give the sim you're creating a name/traits, then a pop up comes up and makes you add these in, before taking you to the processing bit.
I got this to work once with a female werewolf and a dog.
Tried it with a male werewolf and a dog, using the same technique and got stuck on processing again.

I've also tried clicking the tick after each sim creation then going back into create a sim from the portrait screen. Again got stuck on processing after creating a sim and dog.

I do not have any custom content.
my laptop spec:

[th]Processor[/th][th]Processor clock speed[/th][th]Memory[/th]
AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core M620
2.5GHz
4.00GB
[th]Graphics Processor[/th]
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530
[th]Graphics Memory[/th]
512MB

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Create A household Processing Problem Empty Re: Create A household Processing Problem

Post by invalidusername Mon 06 Jan 2014, 22:45

Hi there Smile

Do you have any mods in your game? If so, what are they?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Create A household Processing Problem Empty Re: Create A household Processing Problem

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 00:11

Nope, no mods at all. 

Although i installed all the games from games4theworld

it somehow picked up a previous few familys in the library, how would i check if i have any mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 11:36

go to documents/electronicarts/thesims3/mods ifmods folder doesnt exist there then u dont have mods  The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 11:40

I don't think you have Mods. You need to install them, so if you have no idea how to do it you cannot get them out of nowhere...
Have you tried leaving the processing screen long enough? It might take some time...
And I assume your game is up to date and you'va applied the latest Ultimate Fix...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 11:52

There was no mods folder.
I've tried leaving the processing part yes, If it works it takes a couple seconds, if it doesn't i've left for over an hour and nothing. 

I've just deleted the whole sims 3 my documents folder, lets see if this works.

//EDIT: Stuck on processing again.

I made a werewolf male, clicked the tick, it processed for a couple seconds then showed him in the portrait, clicked the x to go back, made a dog, clicked the tick and it's just processing again.

I'm going to try to make a family without a pet and see if that works. Just very frustrating making the sims I want over and over, without getting to use them in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:01

Please do not double post.
Can you play fine with an existing family?
Also, did you try and use Game Booster from IOBit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:10

Err ok.

Yea I can play fine with any family. I've just made a family of 4 with no pets and it worked fine, moved them into a property and all working fine. 

I would lay the blame on pets, but it has worked before.

No I haven't tried Game Booster from IOBit, Will look into that now.

And to answer your previous post, Yes it's all up to date and applied the ultimate fix as per the guide's instrucctions on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:27

Ok, then it could be a problem with Pets...
Did you get the [FIXED] version from G4TW?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:28

I did yea. 

I've just successfully created another family of 2 sims. 

I'll try and make some pets now to see what happens.

EDIT

Just made a Genie and a dog. 

Didn't go into any detail really, which is what I was doing before. It seems if I go into too much detail on the dog then it doesn't want to get past processing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:49

Is your graphic card up to date?
Also, are you using any Mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:51

Yea my graphics card is up to date.

And no mods at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 13:58

Well try this:
Create your family and pets, but no details.
Then, when in game, press Ctrl+C, and in the bar, type testingcheatsenabled true. Then press Ctrl+Shift+Click your animal, and select Edit in CAS.

Then you can customize it!
Sorry, I don't know what else to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 14:13

Tried that, then it got stuck on saving.

I think I'll just have to live with bland sims unfortunately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 14:16

Please try this with The Sims 3 Pets...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 15:06

Yup all ticks, Downloaded the driver agent just to make sure my graphics was up to the latest version and it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 15:14

Ok, let us try this then.
Repeat the last steps, but save right when the game begins. Then type the cheat and enter CAS, customize one pet, and save. See what happens...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top