Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED] Empty Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 01:21

Hi! I've downloaded all the expansions from Games4theworld and I really appreciate what you provided! 
I was wondering whether I could delete the torrent folders (which contain setup.exe and such) after I successfully installed them? I have always keeping them but it took up too many spaces of my laptop. And if I can delete them, I might be able to start downloading stuff packs. Very Happy
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 09:02

Currently I am downloading 1-3 EP/SP at a time and delete them after installing. My problem with this is that when I need to install The Sims 3 again I will need to download everything again.

PS
I know it is bad because I'm not seeding, but I can't use the internet when I do.

Back to top Go down

Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I delete these folders? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 13:42

In truth, you need those folders if you want to seed or install some expansions again...
Otherwise you can delete them yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 18:18

You can burn them to a dvd...Or move them to a flash drive if you have one big enough to hold them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jan 2014, 08:43

Got it! Thanks you so much guys! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jan 2014, 09:12

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jan 2014, 13:35

It's all good for now. Thanks for asking! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jan 2014, 14:10

Ok.
Problem solved, topic locked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top