Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with lagging.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with lagging. Empty Need help with lagging.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 04:09

Can someone help me with this lagging ish! Before, When I just had the sims 3 base game it NEVER lagged/froze every few mind for a few seconds. BUT! Now that I got some if the expansion/stuff packs it been lagging and freezing. And it really ales the unenjoyable.. HELP!

Back to top Go down

Need help with lagging. Empty Re: Need help with lagging.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Jan 2014, 18:49

Gamer_chick wrote:Can someone help me with this lagging ish! Before, When I just had the sims 3 base game it NEVER lagged/froze every few mind for a few seconds. BUT! Now that I got some if the expansion/stuff packs it been lagging and freezing. And it really ales the unenjoyable.. HELP!

Hello,

I've split your topic from the original one, since it has nothing to do with "downloading". Also, I'm sorry for the late reply, but recently I haven't had too much time to get back to some posts.

At first, check out this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

Also, try the steps #2 and #3 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014-updated

If you have a 64-bit Windows version and if your computer has at last 4 GB of RAM, then also focus on step #3 there. Download that "4 GB patch" and double-click on it after downloading. In the next window, go to your base game location and choose the TS3W.exe. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the patch again.

Note: your base game location (in which the TS3W.exe is located) is usually C:\Program files(x86)Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Good luck and keep us updated ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top