Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Lagging?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Lagging? Empty Sims 3 Lagging?

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 04:14

Hello,When i downloaded sims 3 Late Night,Supernatural,University Life,Seasons,Katy Perry's Sweet Treats everything became slow!! And i read some topics about uninstalling an expansion pack.I Uninstalled Katy Perry's Sweet Treats,Deleting Dcbackup files,Deleting Packages,Screenshots,Using Game booster,Fixing Errors,Deleting Mods eg. nraas,awesome,overwatch,Deleting featured items
but after deleting featured items the screenshots generated back. I even deleted Electronic Arts folder! I am stressed out already since about a week there is still the problem.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Lagging? Empty Re: Sims 3 Lagging?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Oct 2013, 05:52

Allaryce wrote:Hello,When i downloaded sims 3 Late Night,Supernatural,University Life,Seasons,Katy Perry's Sweet Treats everything became slow!! And i read some topics about uninstalling an expansion pack.I Uninstalled Katy Perry's Sweet Treats,Deleting Dcbackup files,Deleting Packages,Screenshots,Using Game booster,Fixing Errors,Deleting Mods eg. nraas,awesome,overwatch,Deleting featured items
but after deleting featured items the screenshots generated back. I even deleted Electronic Arts folder! I am stressed out already since about a week there is still the problem.
Hello,

If you mean you deleted the folder in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, then it is normal that when you re-start the game, the folders will be recreated. Keep in mind that whenever you delete/rename that "The Sims 3" folder, the folders will be recreated, because the game simply "needs" folders for savegames, screenshots, etc.

OK, have you already looked at this topic then ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

If your computer is not strong enough to handle that game and several expansions, you might have to try removing more expansions. Or you can try lowering the graphics settings of your computer, like the screen resolution. Inside the game, in the options menu, you can also try reducing the graphics settings.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:39

Is there a way that i don't have to uninstall any expansion my sis likes all of them and i can't make her upset. last time sims 3 doesn't work because of me and she is mad Sad 
Oh,I checked the topic already tried all of them already.But may i ask,if i update sims will it don't lag and fix other problems too?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:42

Allaryce wrote:Is there a way that i don't have to uninstall any expansion my sis likes all of them and i can't make her upset. last time sims 3 doesn't work because of me and she is mad Sad 
Oh,I checked the topic already tried all of them already.But may i ask,if i update sims will it don't lag and fix other problems too?
I didn't know your game wasn't updated yet... Shocked

OK, please do the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 09:46

When i drag crack to sims 3 game folder.Sims 3 has stopped working....?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Oct 2013, 09:52

Allaryce wrote:When i drag crack to sims 3 game folder.Sims 3 has stopped working....?
Can you try the suggestions posted here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

If you want to use the "4 GB patch" (step #3), then choose the TS3W.exe from the base game location, when you are prompted to choose an ".exe".

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top