Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a problem but a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a problem but a question Empty Not a problem but a question

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 16:18

i wonder if anyone can help me, I have sims 3 for my daughter I don't actually play it myself, I get all new expansions etc, that's the only time I update game.

my daughter is currently driving me mad for the new store content, now I believe it comes with game updates (I could be wrong), can I update the game?? im sure I can but I get confused with the cracks which is why I only usually do it when adding something.

to update do I just put the game base files in bin folder update and then replace them with the crack ones??

Back to top Go down

Not a problem but a question Empty Re: Not a problem but a question

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jan 2014, 16:30

samsluck wrote:i wonder if anyone can help me, I have sims 3 for my daughter I don't actually play it myself, I get all new expansions etc, that's the only time I update game.

my daughter is currently driving me mad for the new store content, now I believe it comes with game updates (I could be wrong), can I update the game?? im sure I can but I get confused with the cracks which is why I only usually do it when adding something.

to update do I just put the game base files in bin folder update and then replace them with the crack ones??

Hello,

First of all, the "store content" must be purchased (or pirated) separately; it isn't directly related to patching the game. Some of the store content require a certain patch level to work, but that's practically irrelevant.

Whenever you want to update the game, you also have to re-do the "Ultimate fix" crack, which means: just re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

This means that you first run this "manual patch" and then copy & paste the two files inside the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix, to the base game location (don't forget to overwrite the existing files !)

As for the store content, you can get some of them here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Keep in mind that the site is still 'under construction', so there are still pages missing.

Good luck and let us know if you need more help !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top