Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons Empty Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 18:44

Hello : )

I don't believe this is a redundant post as I have done research (which seems to result in being insufficient) thus inconveniencing you all is my last resort okay ^^!
I have bought the Sims 3 base game and Ambitions ep and have downloaded the following eps; island paradise, ITF, university life.
I play with CC (this is non-negotiable), and after attempting to install Seasons my game gets stuck on the 'black loading screen'. After which it crashes with an error message stating 'Sims 3 has stopped running'. The game was running smoothly (as smoothly as a sims game can run) before this. Does this verify that I don't have any bad cc? Also should mention I have kept the amount of cc to a minimum.

I run my game using Advanced System Care and Razer Game Booster. I've also dep'ed the necessary exe files. I have assigned more ram to my game using that 4gb_patch program. Before playing I always delete the recommended cache files. After crashing I don't get anything in my 'current game' folder too. The little seasons icon appears on the bottom of my game launcher as well.

I don't quite know where to move on from here (other than to buy a pc or a graphic card). I fear this may be a self-fulfilling prophecy in ending any possibility of playing Seasons. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons Empty Re: Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:23

Hello,
Did you successfully install Seasons?
If so, did you apply the Ultimate Fix?

Back to top Go down

Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons Empty Re: Stuck on black loading screen after installing Seasons

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 15:06

Shamrock wrote:Hello,
Did you successfully install Seasons?
If so, did you apply the Ultimate Fix?

Thanks it works now! I applied the fix and it worked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 16 Jan 2014, 15:13

Anything else we can help you with?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top