Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix Empty Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jul 2015, 00:03

Hey!

After installing the latest version of Ultimate Fix (version 1.7.65.1020) including the new DLCs, the game doesn't get past the loading screen to the neighbourhood. I waited 15 minutes and decided to shut down Sims through Task Manager, tried again later but no success. The loading screen is 'working', it's not frozen. I am in offline mode and Origin is definitely not connected. While being in the loading screen Sims 4 does take up a lot of RAM. Before installing the Ultimate Fix I only had Sims 4 + Get To Work, that was working just fine!

Did anyone else experience this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:59

Linnapinata wrote:Hey!

After installing the latest version of Ultimate Fix (version 1.7.65.1020) including the new DLCs, the game doesn't get past the loading screen to the neighbourhood. I waited 15 minutes and decided to shut down Sims through Task Manager, tried again later but no success. The loading screen is 'working', it's not frozen. I am in offline mode and Origin is definitely not connected. While being in the loading screen Sims 4 does take up a lot of RAM. Before installing the Ultimate Fix I only had Sims 4 + Get To Work, that was working just fine!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

A theoretical possibility could be that this is caused by a damaged/glitched out savefile. In which case you should try restoring an earlier version of your savegame. See part 2 of the guide I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Good luck for now !

P.S. alternatively, you could start a completely fresh savegame too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix Empty Re: Stuck in loading screen after installing latest Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 20:13

Carlos wrote:
Linnapinata wrote:Hey!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

A theoretical possibility could be that this is caused by a damaged/glitched out savefile. In which case you should try restoring an earlier version of your savegame. See part 2 of the guide I described here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Good luck for now !

P.S. alternatively, you could start a completely fresh savegame too.

Thaaank you for replying! I'll keep the options in mind.
Meanwhile I found out another way to fix the issue. I decided to try and install the other Ultimate Fix, update only version. After installing it, it worked again! Though DLC isn't working, but I'll figure that out later. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top