Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff Empty Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 03:45

I have installed both Island paradise and Movie stuff and put in the files from the crack folder and now when I load my game I get this message with a quit or continue option.  If I continue, the game will not fully load and crashes.  The message says: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the Sims 3.  We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. 

The thing is I don't have any game mods.  I have some cc, but I have even tried checking run without cc, it still gives me this message.  I don't know what to do.  I have used your downloads before and had no problems as long as I installed the crack files.  Now for some reason it just won't work.  Help!!!

Back to top Go down

Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff Empty Re: Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:13

Is your game up to date? If not (1.63), please use the Manual Patch.
Then use the Ultimate Fix.

Back to top Go down

Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff Empty Didn't work

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 23:11

I have used the ultimate patch.  It worked for a few games, and now it is back to telling me the same thing.  I have not done anything different.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the base game and all expansion packs.  I used the ultimate patch in the exact order as listed and it still give me the same message:  It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the Sims 3.  We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.  What do I do now?  I have used the following eps from you guys: 

• The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff
  • The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
  • The Sims 3: Supernatural
  • The Sims 3: Seasons
  • The Sims 3: 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff
  • The Sims 3: Island Paradise
  • The Sims 3: Movie Stuff 
  • The Sims 3: Into the Future

Everything else I had was original disks.  I installed the cracked files into my originals also just like it said in the instructions.  I followed them to a T and it still is not working , so now what do I do?.

Back to top Go down

Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff Empty Re: Problems with mod after downloading Island Paradise and Movie stuff

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 23:13

Actually, I did do one thing.  There was a recent update to 1.66, would that change anything??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 01:16

Please try Re-downloading the ultimate fix. Use the crack from the #Crack file and put this into the Program files/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Game/ Bin...

This should correct that issue.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top