Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 16:01

I have recently installed some Sims 3 games and EP's, but they don't seem to be launching or appearing on the My Games tab on Origin. Whenever I try to launch The Sims 3, I get the following error:

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED] V03QcBy

Even after installing Origin, nothing happens. Origin pops up and the My Games tab shows empty. I have downloaded a complete collection package off a usenet server which used to work before. I could just install The Sims 3 and play without even installing Origin, and this error never popped up. Launching from TS3W.exe or TS3Launcher.exe doesn't work either.

I have had The Sims 3 (legal) installed before on my Origin account, but I uninstalled it and logged into a different account just in case. I have completely removed Origin which doesn't work either. I have applied the Ultimate Fix and cracks as well, but without any results. I'm getting frustrated, is there anyone who could help me with this?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:29

This is most probably a problem with the fix.
I would advise you to install your base game with Origin again, then do the rest of the installs and put the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix in C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Tell us whether this works...

Back to top Go down

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:20

Shamrock wrote:This is most probably a problem with the fix.
I would advise you to install your base game with Origin again, then do the rest of the installs and put the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix in C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Tell us whether this works...

Thank you for your reply! So I am supposed to install the Sims 3 games in Program Files/Electronic Arts, and apply the Ultimate Fix & Crack in the Origin folder? I'll give it a shot, thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:26

No no. Install your legal Origin base game, then your expansions either from Origin or from here, then do as I said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:51

And where should I install the EP's which were downloaded off a usenet server? In Origin Games? I just hope EA has no way of detecting pirated games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:52

Nope, normal default location will work just fine.
I am assuming you have no Steam games...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:56

Shamrock wrote:I am assuming you have no Steam games...

Actually, I do. Why? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:58

Cracked games from here will not work with Steam games...
You can keep Origin versions of the Sims 3, but please install a copy from here for each Steam Sims 3 game that you own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:00

I currently only own the Sims 3 Starterpack, which I have on Origin. I have no Sims games on Steam. I thought you meant games on Steam in general, my bad.

Anyway, I am installing The Sims 3 on Origin right now, and I'll try to install some EP's right after that. I'll report back once I have any updates. Thank you for your assistance so far, appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:05

Sure, no problem then.
Just do not use the cracks from the EPs, they are out of date. Just use the Ultimate Fix at the end.

Please tell us the result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:52

Alright, I've installed the Sims 3 base game from Origin, and I've installed World adventures right after that which was torrented. I have applied the Ultimate Fix crack in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, and after I did that, I tried to launch it.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. The Sims 3 launcher popped up, but I got the following error:

Unable to launch, Origin problems. [SOLVED] Error210

Launching TS3EP01.exe didn't work either, the Origin My Games tab pops up but that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:55

Try launching TS3W.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Does it help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:56

A video posted by Games4theworld helped me solve this issue, never mind.

It seems that the retail version of the sims 3 launcher now detects World Adventures, but I only need to update. Is there a special procedure I must follow in order to update correctly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:00

Use our Manual Patch to update. Then install all expansions you need, then put the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix where they should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:45

I'm downloading and installing all EP's right now, I'll try to update you tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for your assistance so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:55

Sure!
Please do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 21:43

Thank you so much Shamrock! Everything works perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 23:15

Great!
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top