Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 17:32

please help!origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc... Why.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Apr 2016, 18:03

adamzaid wrote:please help!origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc... Why.

Hello,

Please don't open multiple topics on the same question. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Then you make sure to move the install folder "The Sims 4" directly under C:\Program files. Then try re-starting the game from the TS4_x64.exe. This file is located under Gsme\Bin, but this will only work if you have a 64-bit Windows. See if that works out for you. If not, have another look at this guide here about configuring Windows Defender and anti-virus programs. After doing so, re-apply Get together and the hotfix too.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 origin opens when i click sims 4 and says unable to start origin is currently not running etc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 18:42

okay @carlos i am on the job!

//EDIT

@carlos thank you so much you can close this topic! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Apr 2016, 20:10

adamzaid wrote:okay @carlos i am on the job!

//EDIT

@carlos thank you so much you can close this topic! The Sims 3 plumbob

So running the TS4_x64.exe is working fine for you ? Smile  The 64-bit executable of the (pirated) Sims 4 seems to be less prone to anti-virus interferences...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 21:46

yeah apparently @carlos

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top