Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs. Empty Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs.

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:40

Hi, so after many issues with my sims game before, not launching ect i decided to completely uninstall all of the games, including the ones i had actually brought and start over from scratch.

I have installed base game and all the games i own, master suite stuff, showtime, and fast lane stuff, im now trying to install all other expansions and stuff packs but when trying to install diesel stuff it asks me to insert a disc after entering the code, also tried to install sweet treats since i though it might be an error with my download, but im getting the same issue.

do i need to install all the games in a certain order? or have i just gone wrong somewhere?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs. Empty Re: Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs.

Post by J.T. Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:44

If you have this error during the installation of various stuff packs, cancel the installation, delete the extracted content of the torrents, and re-extract them via WinRAR ONLY.

If that doesn't help, please re-download them.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs. Empty Re: Please insert disc DURING installation for various stuff packs.

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 12:22

ok im now downloading the stuff packs again, since they were ones i had saved on an external and may of got a bit jumbled on the way. 

i have just installed some expansions and the movie stuff pack and they installed fine, but when starting the game im receiving an error saying 

''it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3. we recommend you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. quit or continue. 

it runs if i press continue but the menu is blank and you cant play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 16 Jan 2014, 12:26

Hello,

Please do steps 2-4 of this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly.

After that, run the game to see if there are any differences.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top