Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff Empty Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016, 12:15

hello! I have the sims 2 complete collection and I have followed the instructions but when i moved to theast step where i had to click on crack to find that thing i had to copy, the crack folder was empty.. So i looked in all the files to find it. I found it and copied it to the EA games-garden and mansion stuff-tsbin and pasted it there 
Like it said in the instruction... But when i click on the icon of the garden and mansion stuff and click on play it says "no disc inserted, please insert the original disc ...." What should i do ? 
Please help me.

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff Empty Re: Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Apr 2016, 15:40

Sham allou wrote:hello! I have the sims 2 complete collection and I have followed the instructions but when i moved to theast step where i had to click on crack to find that thing i had to copy, the crack folder was empty.. So i looked in all the files to find it. I found it and copied it to the EA games-garden and mansion stuff-tsbin and pasted it there 
Like it said in the instruction... But when i click on the icon of the garden and mansion stuff and click on play it says "no disc inserted, please insert the original disc ...." What should i do ? 
Please help me.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Sham allou,

Are you sure you copied the #Crack-file to this location here ?

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff G34wEg1

Maybe you copied the wrong file though. I would suggest you turn off your anti-virus temporarily and re-download the NoCD-file here:
http://bit.ly/1JXg1RN

You need to unrar the file first. Then copy and paste that Sims2EP9.exe file, into the location marked on my screenshot. Of course, replace the existing file when you are prompted. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff Empty Re: Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:27

Hello, Thank you very much! it worked i just forgot to turn off my anti virus .. when i did it worked!
thank you very much <3 Very Happy

Last edited by Sham allou on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:39

Sham allou wrote:Hello, i downloaded the link you gave me and unrar it too, whenever i copy it, it tells me that i need permission to copy it, then it says permission denied... ?! and as i said before the crack folder was EMPTY. what should i do ?

Try editing the folder permissions. See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix

And make sure to turn off your anti-virus temporarily (if you have one).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top