Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED] Empty My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 07:57

I just downloaded Paradise Island and did everything correctly including replacing the crack. Then I started the game but once it got to the main screen where you choose your neighborhood, all the stuff that's in the boxes was blank. There was no options or anything. I then downloaded the Ultimate Fix and tried replacing the files, which always works, except this time it said I didn't have permission to do it so I canceled it. This has never happened to me before. I greatly appreciate anyone who can help me out!

Last edited by Shibapup1 on Sat 18 Jan 2014, 08:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 08:00

My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED] Sim_sc11

This is it

Back to top Go down

My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game shows up blank after installing Paradise Island. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 10:40

hi did u exactly follow the installation guide which is in the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 20:39

I think I might have installed the wrong Ultimate Fix, because I did it again and now it's working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 05:31

Shibapup1 wrote:I think I might have installed the wrong Ultimate Fix, because I did it again and now it's working.
glad to help u and good to hear that ur game is working happy simming  The Sims 3 plumbob

Helper Edit: Don't hesitate to ask any questions again. Happy Simming!

Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top