Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 10:34

Hey! So, I had installed TS3 base game, late night, generations, diesel stuff and ambitions. Last night i also downloaded the pets . Now, when i opened the game, it launched perfectly to the loading screen. When the part comes, where you can choose if you want to start a new game or continue with your last one, no error came up. However, when i press the "play" button, nothing happens. Only when i press the "..." and choose "quit" or "credits" then it works. Then i uninstalled pets but this problem is still there. I don't know what i have to do now, i don't want to loose my saved games but also i'd like to play pets, too.  Please, if you have any idea what to do with it, be good and let me know. And sorry for my english.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 10:47

hi do u have any mods if u have check whether they r upto date and what is ur game version?

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 PLAY BUTTON NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING PETS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 11:08

chowdary wrote:hi do u have any mods if u have check whether they r upto date and what is ur game version?

i dont have mods and the update button also doesnt work. it just closes the launcher and nothing happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 11:43

then please try doing update ur game to version to v1.66 and then apply the ultimate fix see if it helps u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 12:21

chowdary wrote:then please try doing update ur game to version to v1.66 and then apply the ultimate fix see if it helps u
whats ultimate fix and where i can get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 05:22

the ultimate fix is the one that helps u play ur with no probs please read this 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:52

chowdary wrote:the ultimate fix is the one that helps u play ur with no probs please read this 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Thank you so much it worked! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 16:58

itsmehere wrote:
chowdary wrote:the ultimate fix is the one that helps u play ur with no probs please read this 

Thank you so much it worked! Smile
you are welcome and i am glad to help you and feel free to ask any more problems or questions you have happy simming  The Sims Plumbob 1

Helper Edit: Thank you chowdary. Hope you enjoy the game to the fullest! Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top