Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 16:25

Hello!
Let me start from the beginning. I started off installing the Supernatural pack from here, then thought it was good, so then I installed the Generation and the Showtime expansion. I played it just fine for one day, but then when I went to go back and play it, it wouldnt start.
I opened the game launcher and hit play, but nothing popped up. So I uninstalled everything, the base game and plus the expansions.
Then I re-installed everything again plus the new Katy Perry expansion. But it is doing the same thing all over again.
But I did notice that in the game launcher, on the bottom where it shows the expansions glowing or not if you have them, the Supernatural one isn't glowing... I don't know if that has something to do with it... I just ran out of options on what to do.

Thank you,
Arielle

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:30

Hello,

Please redo step 2-4 found here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 game will not start after I hit the Play button in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 17:36

Its still not working. I uninstalled all the games again and did everything it said to do.... but for the step 3, there is no application to install the Ultimate Fix, only the cracks.... I installed the cracks, then this time it said the Showtime needs a disc. So I went into the Showtime rar. and took the crack from there and put it in the Bin for the game. Now its not doing anything again. =[

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:28

You have to download the ultimate fix, unzip it, then follow the included instructions. The cracks included with the games are all outdated now.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 02:15

This may work. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Click on TS3W, and the game should start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 01:23

Nope, that doesnt work either...... I tried so many times before also.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 15 Nov 2012, 03:52

Did you try the ultimate fix?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 21:07

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 01:19

Oh my goodness, I realized that I didn't do the crack right on the Ultimate Fix. Sorry about that!! Thought I did it right. But thank you for helping me on all of this! =]

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:07

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top