Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game disk not found?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game disk not found? Empty game disk not found?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 02:44

hi! i've had the sims for a pretty long time (base game and expansions correctly torrented) and recently wanted to get back into playing so i updated my game from the launcher, downloaded roaring heights but now i have a problem. it said game disk could not be found, so i updated it using the manual patch, downloaded the newest ultimate fix but it still won't work. i didn't think much of it so i opened the game up using the ts3.exe file. the game loaded fine until i got on the menu screen, shown below. also, my latest download ep was island paradise, and the only cc i have are store files turned into packages and 3 mods that are updated. thank you

game disk not found? 6iUhR7u

Back to top Go down

game disk not found? Empty Re: game disk not found?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 05:45

rebecca77 wrote:hi! i've had the sims for a pretty long time (base game and expansions correctly torrented) and recently wanted to get back into playing so i updated my game from the launcher, downloaded roaring heights but now i have a problem. it said game disk could not be found, so i updated it using the manual patch, downloaded the newest ultimate fix but it still won't work. i didn't think much of it so i opened the game up using the ts3.exe file. the game loaded fine until i got on the menu screen, shown below. also, my latest download ep was island paradise, and the only cc i have are store files turned into packages and 3 mods that are updated. thank you

hi there you only need to copy the files from the crack folder of ultimate fix to exactly localdisk(c):programfiles(x86)/electronicarts/sims3/game/bin and when prompted copy and replace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 08:05

chowdary wrote:
rebecca77 wrote:hi! i've had the sims for a pretty long time (base game and expansions correctly torrented) and recently wanted to get back into playing so i updated my game from the launcher, downloaded roaring heights but now i have a problem. it said game disk could not be found, so i updated it using the manual patch, downloaded the newest ultimate fix but it still won't work. i didn't think much of it so i opened the game up using the ts3.exe file. the game loaded fine until i got on the menu screen, shown below. also, my latest download ep was island paradise, and the only cc i have are store files turned into packages and 3 mods that are updated. thank you

hi there you only need to copy the files from the crack folder of ultimate fix to exactly localdisk(c):programfiles(x86)/electronicarts/sims3/game/bin and when prompted copy and replace
thanks for the reply. i did place the crack to the correct folder. i've done this plenty of times before, so i don't know why it's acting weird now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 09:38

Please read this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 18:56

i fixed it! chowdary was right. i wasn't adding the crack files to where they were supposed to go! thanks everyone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014, 06:31

rebecca77 wrote:i fixed it! chowdary was right. i wasn't adding the crack files to where they were supposed to go! thanks everyone!!
hi there rebecca77 glad your problem is solved you are welcome happy simming  The Sims 3 plumbob 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top