Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No disc inserted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No disc inserted Empty No disc inserted

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 07:09

Hi,

I downloaded base game Sims 3 from games4theworld and followed the instructions carefully. I can play it perfectly so I thought of downloading a stuff pack. 

Later I installed the 70s,80s,90s stuff pack from games4theworld and according to the installation guide, I have to copy and paste the TSW.exe and TSLHost.dll in my C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. When I start my launcher, my game version became 17.5.000. Afterwards I installed Seasons EP and the game version did not differ. I can play my game with both Seasons EP and 70s,80s,90s SP working.

When I updated my game to game version 1.63.5.024017, I cannot play my Sims 3 anymore and it keeps crashing. Is it because that I copied the crack TSW.exe and TSLHost.dll from 70s,80s,90s SP thus when I want to play my game, it says no 70s,80s,90s SP Disc Inserted

Help  
Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

No disc inserted Empty Re: No disc inserted

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 18:50

Hi,
I don't know if this is any help at all but I think there is a new update that came less than a week ago. Have u tried updating to version 1.67 of the game?
maybe that will help. And u might wanna use the ultimate fix cause it's really helpful.
That's all I can really think of. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 19:58

Hello,
Please update your game to the latest version, through the Launcher or using the Manual Patch.
Then download the latest Ultimate Fix, and copy the files from the #Crack folder to your base game installation folder.
That's all you need!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top