Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error message Empty Error message

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 22:29

Hi,

I installed the base game and the expansions that I want (ambitions, pets and seasons) and followed every step, read the ultimate fix installation guide, watched all the instruction video's, read many topics with similar problems and uninstalled an than re-installed the game and the expansions 4 or 5 times. The game did work for a few times but always crashed after 15 minutes. Now it won't start at all and I always get this error (the original message was in Dutch but I did my best to translate it): “Apparently you have performed an unofficial game processing that doesn't match with your current game of the sims 3. We advice you to delete the game or use a more current version of the game. If you don't do this, the game could crash.

I hope you understand my problem and I hope you can help me.

Back to top Go down

Error message Empty Re: Error message

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 09:17

Please update to 1.67 then use the Ultimate Fix again (the files from the #Crack folder).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 14:41

The game is already updated to 1.67 and I used the ultimate fix again and I still get an error message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 18:11

Where is your base game from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top