Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter) Empty Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter)

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jan 2014, 08:44

This was a problem faced by other user but i facing it too

" So, I'm trying to enter the Halls of the Lost Army and I have the Keystone of the Neophyte, but I cannot use it. The keystone panel continues to read "Requires Keystone of the Neophyte. Keystone is acquired by playing Adventures." and "No other interactions available." I have used keystones before in other games with no problem, but not in this particular game. If there's no way to fix this then is there a cheat to open locked doors?

--------

Ok, update! It seems as though the keystone is not the problem, but the actual tombs themselves. I tried to do a different tomb, but after I've clicked "used stairs", then that becomes the only option no matter what I click on. If I try to click on the floor farther down the tomb to make my sim go there, "use the stairs" is the only option available and clicking on it will immediately cause my sim to turn around and go back up. Doors and other objects are unclickable. Has anyone else ever had this problem? "

Helper Edit: You are recommended to choose a font color for your post(s) that is suitable to read. Black doesn't suit the forum background color.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter) Empty Re: Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter)

Post by J.T. Wed 29 Jan 2014, 16:32

KimHawke wrote:This was a problem faced by other user but i facing it too

" So, I'm trying to enter the Halls of the Lost Army and I have the Keystone of the Neophyte, but I cannot use it. The keystone panel continues to read "Requires Keystone of the Neophyte. Keystone is acquired by playing Adventures." and "No other interactions available." I have used keystones before in other games with no problem, but not in this particular game. If there's no way to fix this then is there a cheat to open locked doors?

--------

Ok, update! It seems as though the keystone is not the problem, but the actual tombs themselves. I tried to do a different tomb, but after I've clicked "used stairs", then that becomes the only option no matter what I click on. If I try to click on the floor farther down the tomb to make my sim go there, "use the stairs" is the only option available and clicking on it will immediately cause my sim to turn around and go back up. Doors and other objects are unclickable. Has anyone else ever had this problem? "

Do you mind if I ask you the mods/Custom Content you have?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter) Empty Re: Hall of The Lost Army (unable to enter)

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 08:16

Hi, thanks for replying.

The mod i had : -NRass Decensor
-NRass Master Controller
-NRass Portrait Panel
Custom Content i had mostly is just hair

Expansion i had : Island Paradise, Generation, Into the Future, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, University Life and World Adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 09:04

KimHawke wrote:Hi, thanks for replying.

The mod i had : -NRass Decensor
                       -NRass Master Controller
                       -NRass Portrait Panel
Custom Content i had mostly is just hair

Expansion i had : Island Paradise, Generation, Into the Future, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, University Life and World Adventure.

Hello,

Please remove all the Custom Content/Mods you have. Remove all the content of the folder (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages, and then remove a packaged called scriptcache.package in (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. Restart the game to see if there are any differences.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 09:10

Please first try to update WA using this link. Choose update to 2.17.2.
See whether it helps.
Unfortunately, I am not sure Mods are the problem here...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 09:12

Shamrock wrote:Please first try to update WA using this link. Choose update to 2.17.2.
See whether it helps.
Unfortunately, I am not sure Mods are the problem here...

The user either has outdated Nraas mods or having Custom Content that isn't compatible with the game. And therefore, this is a good way to know if Mods/Custom Content are the problem or not.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top