Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multitab 6000. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multitab 6000. [SOLVED] Empty Multitab 6000. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 16:50

Hi! My game is 1.66, I used sims 3 store fixes from this site, but multitab is not working, sims can`t learn skills or can`t listen to tabcast, other store stuff work.

Back to top Go down

Multitab 6000. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Multitab 6000. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Fri 31 Jan 2014, 16:55

nataodzanata wrote:Hi! My game is 1.66, I used sims 3 store fixes from this site, but multitab is not working, sims can`t learn skills or can`t listen to tabcast, other store stuff work.

Hello,

When did you last download the store fixese? If possible, can you show us screenshots capturing the folder (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sis 3\Mods\Packages and Mods\Overrides?

In the meantime, please also sell the Multi-tab 6000 you have and re-buy another one. One reason you are asked to do so is that when you had your sims bought the Multi-tab 6000, the store fixes was not installed, causing the Mult-tab to malfunction.

Good luck with it and keep us updated!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 17:07

When you say sell, you mean in game? I will try that. Although I bougth lot of multitabs while playing after fixes.
prentscreen

//EDIT

Yey!! You were right!!! I sold it and buy a new one and it is perfectly working. Thank you soo much!!

Helper Edit: Glad to hear that you manage to solve the problem. You are reminded not to double-post. If you have any additional information, edit your previous post instead.

Topic closed.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top