Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Empty "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:25

Please Help me i'm getting this message when i want to launch Sims medieval. i reinstalled the game 3 times but still i get the same message Sad

Back to top Go down

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Empty Re: "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Admin Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:34

Hello,

Please download the missing .dll file from www.dll-files.com .
When done, drag & drop the file to both: C:\Windows\System32 And to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin

Now start the game and see if it works.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Empty Re: "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 18:45

I did but now it gave a new one that MSVCR100 is missing,so should i do the same? Sad

//EDIT

i did it but now it says *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll. PLEASE HELPPPP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Jul 2011, 23:24

Pascale wrote:I did but now it gave a new one that MSVCR100 is missing,so should i do the same? Sad

//EDIT

i did it but now it says *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll. PLEASE HELPPPP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO Sad
Hello,

For that .dll file you need to do exactly the same; copy it to: C:\Windows\System32 And to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:47

yes i did what you told me exactly but still i get that message *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

do you have a teamviewer that u can help me through please ? i think it would be better

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:42

Pascale wrote:yes i did what you told me exactly but still i get that message *the procedure entry point _ invalid_parameter_noinfor_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

do you have a teamviewer that u can help me through please ? i think it would be better
Hello,

Certainly. You can contact me via the Live Support on www.games4theworld.info !
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top