Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 20:14

i got the store items torrent file from piratebay that was uploaded by games4theworld and i wanted to know how to put the items into my game? or does it already come with it once i do everything in the installation guide?

Last edited by kaylove on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 21:16

Just do everything in the installation guide.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Store items. Help Please!![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 21:34

IDunc wrote:Just do everything in the installation guide.

great so im assuming that everything thats included in the store items updates 1 to 26 will be in the game once i have completed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 Jul 2011, 23:41

kaylove wrote:
IDunc wrote:Just do everything in the installation guide.

great so im assuming that everything thats included in the store items updates 1 to 26 will be in the game once i have completed it?
Hello,

You think?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 00:08

I dont know. The only thing I'm having a problem with is to put torrent files into my game. If I can get that answered then I will be done asking questions today. Please help Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jul 2011, 00:36

kaylove wrote:I dont know. The only thing I'm having a problem with is to put torrent files into my game. If I can get that answered then I will be done asking questions today. Please help Shocked
Hello,

I assume you don't know what to do with a .torrent file?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 00:43

Im sorry but I dont. Im good with computers and instructions so all I need to know is what to do with them and put them into the game. I appreciate all the help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:03

kaylove wrote:Im sorry but I dont. Im good with computers and instructions so all I need to know is what to do with them and put them into the game. I appreciate all the help Smile
Hello,

A .torrent file only redirects to different servers / people who have the complete file, from which you need to download the original file. You need to open the .torrent file using a Bittorrent client. I recommend µTorrent, which can be downloaded from www.utorrent.com .
When the downloading is done, do the following:

Open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:10

Thank you thank you :-D. I really needed that explained. Now I have all the info I need now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:24

kaylove wrote:Thank you thank you :-D. I really needed that explained. Now I have all the info I need now Very Happy
Hello,

Haha, ok then, good. I'll keep this topic open, please let me know if you have any more problems or when the final result is OK, so I can close this topic. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 04:21

The Final result is great! Lol thanks, if I have anymore problems ill be sure to make a new thread Very Happy and thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top