Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED] Empty Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:44

Okay so I loaded all the store items from the file I got. But some things in store are not available to me.

For example: Sunlit Tides, Lucky Palms, Hidden Springs and Lunar Lakes are not available when I start a game. However Riverview is and there are 2 Barnacle Bays in my list.

I am not sure what else is missing from the game...or if there is anything else. I am not sure how to add those things in the store into the game. I mean I can't buy them without logging on or something. Perhaps I just don't understand what to do to get them into game. If someone could explain to me how to use the store to get items after I have downloaded them all I would appreciate it. Basically I copied everything from the stores downloads, each month, into the correct folder in the documents section (as instructed) and then let the launcher install them.

I would really appreciate the help.

Back to top Go down

Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:21

Were the files you download the torrent files, or did you download them from G4TW MediaFire account?

Since if you did the torrent files that would explain why your lacking files, you can download the latest Store Items including the Neighbourhoods from the G4TW MediaFire account

The Torrent Files only go to like July 2011, so over a year ago was the last release to a torrent for the Store updates from G4TW.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:24

yeah that's what I finally figured out....duh I feel stupid. the store files from the torrents for g4tw only go to mid 2011, so downloaded the rest and installed them all.....I am good now, got everything.

thanks for the help...I was coming back to delete thread (if I could so I wouldn't appear dumb) and found someone had figured out what I had not done or missed....

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:33

Glad to hear you manage to figure out your problem. If you have any more questions/problems feel free to ask.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 21 Oct 2012, 20:02

Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance!

And remember: dumb questions don't exist here! Store items - how to get them? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top