Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Items.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Items.[SOLVED] Empty Store Items.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 13:41

Ok, so I searched forum and nobody had the same problem like me. Yesterday I installed the Sims 3 + all EP from your site, updated all version of game (I used not only superpatch but others patches for games to Generation because they had their own patches but super patch didn't update them), used #crack in your fix, game works fine.
I don't have any mods yet except no intro and no sparkle (standard when you download folder Mods from Mod The Sims).
I downloaded worlds and store items form your 4shared.com's account. Before when I used to have Sims 3 on my computer I used combined packages of store items but I didn't like many items and packages were too large so they lagged the game so I decided that I want to have them separately and install only which I like.
And now the problem: When I put them in Download folder some of them don't show in launcher at all. I mean there is larger numbers of physical Sims3Pack files in download folder than numbers of items or sets which shows in launcher in Download fold. I know because I counted them. So I can't even install some of items because they don't show.

Back to top Go down

Store Items.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Store Items.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 13:46

Did you patch to the new patch 1.39?
If you did, that could be the problem, 'cause the Ultimate FIX isn't ready for that patch just yet.

Otherwise I haven't got the faintest idea to solve your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 13:48

No, I didn't patch game to the 1.39 yet. I don't have Orgin manager at all.
EDIT: Ok, it seems I solved my problem, I did everything like in standard procedure given on the forum to fix problems with store content (delete catch, DDCache, DDBackup, etc.). Sometimes it happens but now I have to only restart launcher (earlier this method didn't work). So you can close the thread.

Last edited by wrocLOVE on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 16:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem Solved)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 29 Sep 2012, 10:46

Hello,

Good to hear.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)