Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WITH THIS CRAZY STUFF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP WITH THIS CRAZY STUFF! Empty HELP WITH THIS CRAZY STUFF!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 22:29

Let me see if I can explain this.

Ok, I installed, after dn'lding, TS3 IP, ok. Then ITF. Ok, so now its telling me to update. Ok. So I get the Fix, and Manual Patch....After two gualing hours of wait...the patch finishes, only to tell me there was an error, and it couldnt download....GRRR. So I had to re do it. It's dn'ldng right now, little more than half way...what should I do, and whats going on here?

Back to top Go down

HELP WITH THIS CRAZY STUFF! Empty Re: HELP WITH THIS CRAZY STUFF!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 23:23

You could try and use google chrome or the other link provided for the manual patch...If it still give's an error it could be a bad internet connection and maybe try downloading it again later on...The other download link for the manual patch is step 2 in the link below...Hope this helps...

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 23:48

well, I got that all done, and I was all ready to play...now...once again, No Disk....this is getting bonkers. I put the crack files where they belong and everything. I'm downloading IP again, because I no longer had it. and ITF just does not wanna work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 01:36

I would run the manual patch again...When doing the ultimate fix please make sure your placing the files in...c:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin...You should get a pop up prompting you to replace the files click yes to replace them...I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top