Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Word?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Word?  Empty Microsoft Word?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:32

I have the 2013 version and it worked for a bit but now it's not letting me type anything and says it's unlicensed.
I really need it to complete my coursework -.-

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Word?  Empty Re: Microsoft Word?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:45

CordlessBlur wrote:I have the 2013 version and it worked for a bit but now it's not letting me type anything and says it's unlicensed.
I really need it to complete my coursework -.-

Hello,

This is already on the request list of G4TW. However, if you really need a word processing program urgently, you might want to download the Office 2010 version from Games4TheWorld, from here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

It will take a while until G4TW releases new major downloads, since currently, there are other priorities, like the "download server" for Sims (3) store items.

But I'm not sure if documents from Office 2013 are "readable" in Office 2010; you could maybe try saving the document (in Word 2013) in a different (older) file format - choose "save as" and when you are prompted to choose the location, you can also choose the "file type". But then, I don't have the 2013 version; maybe another Helper/Mod knows more.

Last edited by Carlos on Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:49; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:48

Thank youu, I checked the list with ctrl +f but it didn't show up :s

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:52

CordlessBlur wrote:Thank youu, I checked the list with ctrl +f but it didn't show up :s

"Word 2013" is (most likely) part of "Microsoft Office 2013". And Office 2013 IS on the list...

Microsoft Word?  Screen13

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:01

Yeah it's because I only searched word considering that's what I call it x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Feb 2014, 16:07

CordlessBlur wrote:Yeah it's because I only searched word considering that's what I call it x_x

Alright then. Very Happy 

As I mentioned though, I don't think that this (or any other major download) will be released any time soon, so if you really need such a program urgently, then download the Office 2010 version from G4TW, or look for Office 2013 somewhere on Piratebay, from another uploader...

If you're in the UK, you probably can't access Piratebay, in the normal way at least. Type into Google "Piratebay proxies" and you'll come up with many "alternative addresses", one of which is this here:

http://bayproxy.me/

Good luck !

//EDIT

Whether you install the Office 2010 or a (properly) cracked 2013 version, you should un-install your current Office installation FIRST. Re-boot the computer and then you can install the newly downloaded version.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Feb 2014, 01:54

Carlos wrote:
CordlessBlur wrote:Yeah it's because I only searched word considering that's what I call it x_x

Alright then. Very Happy 

As I mentioned though, I don't think that this (or any other major download) will be released any time soon, so if you really need such a program urgently, then download the Office 2010 version from G4TW, or look for Office 2013 somewhere on Piratebay, from another uploader...

If you're in the UK, you probably can't access Piratebay, in the normal way at least. Type into Google "Piratebay proxies" and you'll come up with many "alternative addresses", one of which is this here:

http://bayproxy.me/

Good luck !

//EDIT

Whether you install the Office 2010 or a (properly) cracked 2013 version, you should un-install your current Office installation FIRST. Re-boot the computer and then you can install the newly downloaded version.
Hi there,

Or www.proxy.games4theworlddownloads.org , of course. Razz

By the way, I didn't even know there was an Office 2013 until now. Razz
And yes, 2010 and 2013 files should definitely by compatible. Especially if they both save in .docx format. Word 2010 does, but I don't know about Word 2013. Pretty sure it does though.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top