Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure" Empty The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure"

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 02:44

I recently installed The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion pack. Stared the setup, followed every step and, when i was finished i had to drag TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from the #Crack file into The Sims 3 Original file location. I dragged TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin". And, that was all i had to do so, i opened The Sims 3 Supernatural Shortcut and clicked on the little blue arrow on the application to start playing but, instead it said "Disc Authentication Failure" "No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Supernatural game disc to proceed". After that i restarted my laptop three times and looked on google and youtube on information about this topic. Eventually i looked through most of youtube and some google and couldn't find any solution but, this was a common Problem for many people. Even though the Original The Sims 3 game worked when i played The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack didn't. I followed every step of the installation correctly and even reinstalled the whole came twice!!. I have a Windows 8 HP Laptop and im looking for a solution to this "Disc Authentication Failure". Please help me!!!!     

Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help  Help

//EDIT: Im New here so i didn't know of the Sims 3 Ultimate Fix but, now i looked an installed it please help me   
 The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure" 1577371209

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure" Empty Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure"

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 12:10

Where is your base game from?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure" Empty Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack "Disc Authentication Failure"

Post by Guest Sun 23 Feb 2014, 19:44

I Downloaded my game from "The Pirate Bay" as a torrent. The game contains eight files and it's 5.58 GB. When the game was done downloading in uTorrent it gave me a file called The Sims 3 - Razor1911 Final MAXSPEED it contained the Crack File, Final Version Patch, The File where the disc was and other different files. I also downloaded The Sims 3: Supernatural Expansion Pack from "The Pirate Bay" and it was uploaded by Games4theworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Feb 2014, 15:13

Here is what I suggest: download our version of the base game, and uninstall your base game. Then install ours, and apply the Ultimate Fix again.
Hope this helps...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top