Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 - Missing custom and created sims from Create a Sim. Anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 - Missing custom and created sims from Create a Sim. Anyone else? Empty The Sims 3 - Missing custom and created sims from Create a Sim. Anyone else?

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 02:56

This hasn't got anything to do with G4TW's versions of the game; I've had this going on for a while, before I found this site. Anyway, only a few of the sims I've created and downloaded from various site including The Exchange will show up in my Create a Sim selection.. Has anyone else had this happen? Know of a solution?

//EDIT

OK, I'm sure someone out there cares, lol..
I found out what was keeping my downloaded and created sims from appearing in the Pre-made Sims menu.. I didn't know the folder was so critical but in my SavedSims folder; I had a .Sims3Pack file.. So I romoved it and all of the sims I've downloaded and created are back in the Pre-made sims menu..

I'm not going to test this; but my guess is that having anything other than .sim files in the SavedSims folder will cause terrible, terrible things..

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top