Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 install problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 install problems Empty Sims 3 install problems

Post by Guest Sat 01 Mar 2014, 14:18

Hi! i have been trying to fix this myself for 3 days. I have read the sims 3 fix page and followed the instructions i did it in this order

1.Downloaded and installed all Expansion packs
2.Downloaded and installed all Stuff packs
3.I downloaded the sims 3 update and the sims 3 fix
4. i moved the "TSWW.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" from "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" and replaced them with the ones in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"
5.i opened the launcher and tried to update the game through that but it failed
6.I used the "TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update" to update the game
7.I moved the "TSWW.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" from "# Crack" into the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" and replaced the previous ones.

but now when i tried to run the game i get a black screen after hearing the logo music and it just crashes and move and replace the ones from "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" then it says there is a unofficial mod that may cause problems, then after getting to the loading screen i can't load or save anything at all its blank.

Thanks in advance for help ^^ i have been trying this over and over for days.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 install problems Empty Re: Sims 3 install problems

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 13:16

Hello, Smile
A few questions I was wondering about:
In step 7 what #Crack folder did you use? the one in Ultimate Fix or the one included in every Ep/Sp?
Is your base game from here?

Here's what you have to do:
1. If your game is updated to latest version(Vr. 1.67) already, re-download the Ultimate Fix (if you haven't got it recently)
2. In Ultimate Fix folder go straight to #Crack folder and copy "TS3W" and "TSLHost.dll" and paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "copy and replace".

You will NEVER need the "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" folder.
So if your game crashes after you do the steps properly then that's a different problem! If you have anymore questions please ask! Smile
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:22

Hi! to answer your question i put in the #Crack you said before and it didn't work, but i tried re-installing everything earlier, then i did the instructions you said in the order  you said and its working, but it still has the black screen for about 5 minutes or so before it starts loading. but it still works xD thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:30

Hello, Smile
I'm sorry I can't really help with the black screen part. Embarassed But we can definitely wait to see what others say about it. Surprised
I'm glad your problem is half-solved! Very Happy
Do you have any other questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top