Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 install problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 install problems. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 install problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Apr 2011, 19:22

Whenever I'm trying to download the sims 3 when it tells me to put in disk 1 i click on the drive i have the start disk mounted on and it brings up an error saying that the path is unspecified. I tried mounting with deamon tools and ultra iso. Any help?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 install problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 install problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 29 Apr 2011, 20:01

Hello,

First, Mount both Images. When the Installation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select óne of the two Mounted Images. If you get an error, just click the other Image you Mounted. When the Installation asks for Disk 2, do the same. The Installation should go on now.

If you don't really understand the above, watch our Installation Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1i-P4I7bc
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 06:35

I have the same problem, the installation asks for a disc to be inserted so I click the browse button to find the mounted images that I have. But I can't selected either image, it just opens them up as a folder. Both images do this so I dont know what to select as the disk. Have I maybe mounted them wrong?

//EDIT

nvm I watched the video and that was a great help. I must commend you all on the excellence of the instructions and all the things that help in the installation, it makes things so simple for newbies like myself. thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 02 May 2011, 11:45

TSNZ6387 wrote:I have the same problem, the installation asks for a disc to be inserted so I click the browse button to find the mounted images that I have. But I can't selected either image, it just opens them up as a folder. Both images do this so I dont know what to select as the disk. Have I maybe mounted them wrong?

//EDIT

nvm I watched the video and that was a great help. I must commend you all on the excellence of the instructions and all the things that help in the installation, it makes things so simple for newbies like myself. thank you!
Hello,

You're welcome. Have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)