Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 05:54

Hi guys,
This is my first thread here so I apologise for any mistakes I make. In the past, I tried downloading the Sims 3 but I would always have problems with them so I gave in and actually ended up buying the base game, a stuff pack and 8 expansions. Not to mentions, just yesterday, I ended up pre ordering the Sims 4 Collector's Edition (130 AUS Dollars!!). That to me is already $520 wasted on games. I was wondering if theres any way I could download the rest of the expansions, stuff packs and worlds without there being any problems. I also have an unbelievable amount of custom content that I spent HOURS digging up (I acttualy have to wait 10 minutes for the game to load at the start). So without deleating custom content and the expansions/stuff packs I already have, is it possible to download the rest of the stuff packs, expansions and worlds? If it is then please explain in clear instructions as I am a complete  Noob  on these things and might not be able to understand some terminology.

The expansions I have are World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons and Univercity Life. I only have one stuff pack, High End Loft Stuff and no worlds.

P.S. I tried checking out other threads that were simuler but I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks  Very Happy  The Sims Plumbob 1

Last edited by SamoyedNinja on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 12:46

Hello and welcome! Very Happy 
I totally understand you on spending so much money on something that you can get totally for free! (I have done it before) Razz
Back to the topic, you CAN download expansion/stuff packs, Worlds and etc.... without there being a problem, but you have to make sure you do some steps properly so your game works properly! Wink  Follow the steps of this article!
There's no need to uninstall/delete anything unless there's an actual problem with it like crashing, freezing and etc...
Download any expansion/stuff packs you want from here!
Download the worlds/neighbourhoods from here!

I think that's what you're looking for! (If not correct me Smile)
If you have anymore questions go right ahead!! Very Happy
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Legit Copy with Expansions with Pirated Expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:05

Yes! Thank You! But I don't fully understand the instructions. What does it mean by re-dowload and re-apply?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:14

Hello again, Very Happy
It practically means just download the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix again.
Get the manual patch from here.
Get the Ultimate Fix from here.
And for the applying part do the following:
1. After you're done with installing run the manual patch and let it update you're game to latest version (Vr. 1.67).
2. Open the Ultimate Fix and go STRAIGHT to #Crack folder and copy the content of that folder and paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
3. Open your game and see if it works!! Smile
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:17

Okay thank you so much! You are a great help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:18

You're welcome! Smile
Do you have anymore questions? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Mar 2014, 16:19

No thank you but thanks again Very Happy

Moderator edit: OK, then I'll close the topic. Smile  Feel free to open a new one if you have other questions.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top