Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit base game with pirated expansions, and other torrents.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit base game with pirated expansions, and other torrents. Empty Legit base game with pirated expansions, and other torrents.

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 13:18

Okay, so I bought The Sims 3 about 3 years ago, but never any of the expansions. Now I'm thinking about downloading them, but I'm not sure do they work with a retail copy of the game. I did some search on Google and found some answers, but no-one actually confirmed would they work. Most of the people said "maybe" or "probably", but I don't want to download them just to find out that they ain't working. I found nothing from this forum Wat.

Secondly, Can I download some other group's, like Skidrow and FLT's versions and use the fix from here with them? You see, I'm getting pretty slow speeds from here, and I though of downloading them from elsewhere, but I'm not sure if the fix is optimized for your version of the game, or does it even matter which site you got the expansion from.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Legit base game with pirated expansions, and other torrents. Empty Re: Legit base game with pirated expansions, and other torrents.

Post by Admin Wed 27 Jun 2012, 14:02

Hello,

Yes, torrents will work just fine with retail versions of the game(s), as long as the torrents are not modified. (All Games4theworld torrents are original and non-modified)
Our Ultimate Fix also works with all non-modified versions of the game(s).
If you want everything to work just fine together, be sure to follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male