Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Legit base game, pirated expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Legit base game, pirated expansions Empty The Sims 4 - Legit base game, pirated expansions

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 09:16

Hi.

So I bought the base game today on Origin, planning on having only the base game legit, and download all the extra stuff (because everything is so expensive). But after searching a bit here and on another websites, I couldn't know for sure what's the best thing to do.

My question is, what do you recommend me to do? I haven't even started the game to make sure everything is intact so I can use the pirate things without having to wait some days for a patch or whatever. I've read that if you use a pirate version of any DLC and Origin finds out about it, you can get banned and lose your game or something like that. I really wouldn't like that to happen after spending money for it Razz

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Legit base game, pirated expansions Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Legit base game, pirated expansions

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 16:23

Coincidentally, I just bought the base game on origin today too! I have used games4theworld copies for almost every Sims 3 EP and I've been playing your Sims 4 version for quite some time now but I'd really like to use the gallery again.  Crying or Very sad

So, I purchased a copy and installed and now I'm wondering... Can I apply the Get to Work crack? Or will origin recognize it isn't legit and not let me open the game..

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top