Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED] Empty (PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 16:29

ok so im trying to install the base game of the sims 3.
it got to the part of where its asking me for a disk and it says this 'Please insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild.package
i have tried everything to insert this and its not working?

i have mounted the disks so thats not the problem..

thankss!

i was thinking maybe i had to extraact the package files, but it wont let me do that?

here is a picture to help identify which folder i should be inserting at this point in the installation!

i54.tinypic.com/e8mkna.jpg

Last edited by simsplayer15 on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 19:58; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

(PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED] Empty Re: (PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 17:17

Try unmounting the first disk and then mount the second disk, dont mount them together sims 3 probably getting confused

Back to top Go down

(PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED] Empty Re: (PICTURE INCLUDED) Problem with the SETUP OF SIMS 3 BASE GAME? [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 19:44

simsplayer15 wrote:ok so im trying to install the base game of the sims 3.
it got to the part of where its asking me for a disk and it says this 'Please insert disk 1 that contains the file GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild.package
i have tried everything to insert this and its not working?

i have mounted the disks so thats not the problem..

thankss!

i was thinking maybe i had to extraact the package files, but it wont let me do that?

here is a picture to help identify which folder i should be inserting at this point in the installation!

i54.tinypic.com/e8mkna.jpg

Hello there,

First question : What software you using to extract the file? You must use Winrar in order to get all installation file safely extracted. Don't use Winzip or something like that otherwise you'll mess the installation file. You can download Winrar from www.games4theworld.org under the "All Our Download"

Install Winrar, and then re-do the extraction process.

Note: You can download the Mount guide from gamestheworld. Which you can download at www.games4theworld.org under "All Our Download" tab.

Thank you,
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Aug 2011, 20:28

Hello,

First, Mount both images. When the installation asks for Disk 1, click 'Browse' and select óne of the two Mounted Images. If you get an error, just click the other image you Mounted. When the Installation asks for Disk 2, do the same. The Installation should go on now.
If you still don't understand the above, please watch our Installation Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1i-P4I7bc

If you still have got the problem even after watching the Installation Video, you can download TeamViewer from: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe (No need to install it) and then contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.info when "Online". By using the TeamViewer software we can control your mouse for a certain time and install the game fór you. Feel free to ask for more information about this. More info: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top