Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:07

Hi! I just downloaded and finished installing the Sims 3 base game. When I start the sims 3 game, there will be a box saying "The Game executable could not be found." Then, the game launcher will appear but when I press the "play" button to start the game, it says "the process could not be started."
What's the problem? Sad( Please help me!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:09

Hello,
Did you crack the game?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 base game problem starting! :( Please help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:14

When I watched the video tutorial, it says that if I'm planning to install expansions for the game, I shouldn't do the crack, so I didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:21

Hello,
You're quite right, it is best not to crack the game if you plan to install expansions. But it will only work if its cracked, so you can crack now and play now or you can install additional expansions and crack later but that means you can't play now.
If you're waiting for the expansions to download and you want to start playing while you wait, its OK to use the crack for your base game now. Don't use the one from the fix though that's not going to work but the one for the basegame, it should be in the files that you downloaded.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:41

Thank you! I've done the crack and it's working perfectly fine! Very Happy I guess I'll install expansions on the latter part Smile

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
You can install the expansions any time you like, just follow the "must read" on the front page and apply the ultimate fix.
Please let us know if you run into more problems.

- LadyElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top