Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Installing The Sims 3:University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error Installing The Sims 3:University Empty Error Installing The Sims 3:University

Post by Guest Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:20

I followed your instructions from the file but when I run the installer this message pops-up.. Please Help!? The Sims 3 Original works fine.

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUIDE:
$15.0.0.498
@Windows Vista Service Pack 0 (9200)
IE Version 9.10.9200.16420

Im running Windows 8 64 Bit

Mod edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)". Could you please not post your in-game problems in the "Complaints" section anymore? The "Complaints" section is NOT meant for game problems. Thanks. Wink 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Error Installing The Sims 3:University Empty Re: Error Installing The Sims 3:University

Post by Guest Sat 22 Mar 2014, 19:31

Hello, Very Happy
What did you use to extract The Sims 3:University life?
You should/could try using WinRAR to extract the files in an empty folder then running the setup.
You can download WinRAR from [url=games4theworld.org]here[/url].
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Error Installing The Sims 3:University Empty Re: Error Installing The Sims 3:University

Post by Guest Sun 23 Mar 2014, 05:16

I remembered that I did not extract the file to a folder, I just quickly open the installer that's why I got the error. Thank you very much.  :newfag:  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top