Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED] Empty PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 14:16

So i had already bought the original sims 3 university but then i decided to download from your site the sims 3 70s,80s,90s. I installed it according to the guide but when i tried to run sims 3 university again it wasnt there. I unistalled and re installed the game university again but i still have the same problem. And its a shame because i bought the original and now i cant use it. Any suggestions or help please? THANK YOU!!

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED] Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:05

Did you apply the Ultimate Fix at all? That has the proper crack to use so that you do get to use all of the games.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED] Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH SIMS UNIVERSITY AFTER INSTALLING 70S,80S,90s.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:18

nop! you are right ill try that! thanks!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:25

Not a problem Smile good luck, and let us know the results
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 18:17

it worked!!!! thanks again! i should have seen it!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Mar 2013, 12:03

Hello,

Good to hear that solved your problem!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top