Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Sims University Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Sims University Problem Empty Installing Sims University Problem

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 03:41

So whenever i try to install Sims University it tells me to "Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Caches/SimsUniversity.objectCache." but I dont know what to do cause I'm a noob at this. please help?! thank you x

Back to top Go down

Installing Sims University Problem Empty Re: Installing Sims University Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 20 Jun 2013, 03:55

bricksatmywindow wrote:So whenever i try to install Sims University it tells me to "Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Caches/SimsUniversity.objectCache." but I dont know what to do cause I'm a noob at this. please help?! thank you x

Hello,

Where did you download "University" from ? If you downloaded it from "Games4TheWorld", the download is in the .RAR file format (this means that there is no need to "insert a disc during installation", actually).

Open that .RAR file with WinRAR only. Then you create an empty folder somewhere. Now in the WinRAR window you mark all items (either press Ctrl + A or right-click on any item and choose "select all"). Then you choose the option "extract" (in the top bar of WinRAR) and choose your empty folder you created before as the destination.

Now you should have all the contents of the .RAR in that folder. Now just double-click the "setup.exe" and follow the instructions. If you are prompted for a serial number, then look at the "Installation guide.txt" - there should be some serials in there. Smile

//EDIT

You can find links for the torrent downloads of "University" and "WinRAR" (latest version 4.20) here: http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html
Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top