Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help with a blue screen problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help with a blue screen problem Empty I need help with a blue screen problem

Post by Guest Fri 21 Mar 2014, 13:30

Hello 

i have been having problems with a blue screen problem, my partner looked around and said it was my processor SOOOO muggins here got a new one YAY, didnt have any then BAM!! i have had 2 in 2days :'(
Now knowing partner and surfing the net is not best solution, i thought i'd try and pick at your brains, i am at some point going to be upgrading my hard drive and memory, i did however have a lovely new graphics card but that had issues....anyways
Seems to do it at any point, it can be turning off computer or as simple as being on internet.

I have posted a pic to see if anyone can make heads or tail of this, i tried a tool called REGSERVO but needed a key to register it so that was a fail.

I need help with a blue screen problem Blue_s10

Back to top Go down

I need help with a blue screen problem Empty Re: I need help with a blue screen problem

Post by Admin Fri 21 Mar 2014, 21:07

Hello there,

Unfortunately I can not "read" BSoD codes, but I know that BSoDs can be caused by a lot of things.
Most of the times it's a hardware issue, for example the RAM not being inserted correctly. Try taking out the RAM modules of your PC and switch their sockets.

If that didn't help: did the problem start after installing a specific program? Or after downloading something?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I need help with a blue screen problem Empty Re: I need help with a blue screen problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 30 Mar 2014, 01:21

simmeremma wrote:Hello 

i have been having problems with a blue screen problem, my partner looked around and said it was my processor SOOOO muggins here got a new one YAY, didnt have any then BAM!! i have had 2 in 2days :'(
Now knowing partner and surfing the net is not best solution, i thought i'd try and pick at your brains, i am at some point going to be upgrading my hard drive and memory, i did however have a lovely new graphics card but that had issues....anyways
Seems to do it at any point, it can be turning off computer or as simple as being on internet.

I have posted a pic to see if anyone can make heads or tail of this, i tried a tool called REGSERVO but needed a key to register it so that was a fail.

I need help with a blue screen problem Blue_s10

Hello,

The BCCode 3b (according to your screenshot) often indicates that something is wrong with your graphics driver. Did you update the driver recently, before this happened ? In that case, you might have to revert back to an older driver version.

If you haven't updated the driver recently, then do so now, as an outdated driver might cause that problem too. In either case, depending on your graphics card model, you might want to do some googling on how to properly remove the graphics driver, if necessary. Good luck for now ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Mar 2014, 14:18

Thank you for your help Smile sorry i didnt reply sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:46

simmeremma wrote:Thank you for your help Smile sorry i didnt reply sooner.

It's OK, and you're welcome. Smile 

I'm sorry I can't give you more "specific" advice on this, but the graphics driver is the thing you should focus on for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 06 Apr 2014, 00:49

Hello,

If you need help updating your GPU drivers, just post the exact GPU model and brand here and we'll link you to the correct driver.
Also state what your operating system is, and whether it's a 32bit or 64bit system.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top