Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Apr 2014, 22:25

Hi, so I recently uninstalled all my expansions/stuff packs, and also base game and reinstalled it all. It took forever and I thought it worked perfectly, it starts up great, and loads perfect, but when it loads up to where you pick a family or a world, it's blank. I installed it all correctly, so I'm not quite sure what the problem is this time. I took a picture of it. PLEASE get back to me ASAP, I don't want to uninstall and reinstall all over again, it takes far too long to do.  Facepalm 

(I apologize for the bad quality picture, I took it with my phone.)

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Sims3e11

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 15:03

Helloo

I've been encountered this kind of problem before, that happen after i install my first EP (Seasons), there is nothing to do with the game worlds, as far as i know (i experienced myself) this caused by wrong installation of the sims 3 or it's EP and the game didnt recognize the new objects,text,translation,and script gameplay
from the new EP  happen oftenly because you installed the unofficial/pirated copy of the game (dont get surprised about what i know, i know this from someone else), now that you said you did install the game correctly please reread carefully and check that writtens here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly, now that you said you are installing the sims 3 from scratch are you have CC or mods if you have remove it all and before that backup your sims 3 folder in my documents to another folder that safe

Addition: after you sure removing mods and CC (if you already install one) and backup your The Sims 3 folder try to open the game and see if anything change...and if nothing changes download Nraas NoCD mod (if you dont have it) here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ and placed to your Mods folder in the sims 3 folder and test the game out. If still no changes you can try Ultimate Fix also available on this forum: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems read carefully the installation guide and it should fix your main menu screen (all that i've mentioned above work for me)....ou yeah if the Ultimate Fix still didnt enough you might want to delete the following stuff in the sims 3 folder (considering you install all of your EP simultaneously):

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

I didnt
delete that stuff when i encounter this problem back in the day, because the ultimate fix and nraas NoCd mod fix mine many times...(thanks to this forum)
if you want more tips/help you might want to wait for another members of this forum to help you, im just trying to help you as much as i can...all ive mentioned above work perfectly fine to me...at least one of those solution will work...so notify me when anything changes.

Note:-The last update on The Ultimate Fix may only works on base game patch level 1.67
      -You might want to edit the title of this topic with "Main Menu Screen is Blank" instead "sims 3 no worlds" that may confuse some people

Thats all i can say...and Good Luck for now...

EDITED MANY TIMES TO PERFECT IT... LIKE SOME SAID "A GOOD ADVICE CAME OUT FROM PERFECT WORD" hahaa

Hammertime   

Last edited by Johnathan801 on Thu 03 Apr 2014, 15:52; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDITION)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Apr 2014, 04:17

RuthlessAttitude wrote:
Hi, so I recently uninstalled all my expansions/stuff packs, and also base game and reinstalled it all. It took forever and I thought it worked perfectly, it starts up great, and loads perfect, but when it loads up to where you pick a family or a world, it's blank. I installed it all correctly, so I'm not quite sure what the problem is this time. I took a picture of it. PLEASE get back to me ASAP, I don't want to uninstall and reinstall all over again, it takes far too long to do.  Facepalm 

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Browse

Hello and welcome,

Nevermind the picture quality, I understand what you're saying. Smile

That said, instead of what the previous poster suggested, you should for now just try re-applying the latest manual patch and the latest "Ultimate fix" (crack) too. This means, just re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do these steps as precisely as possible. And normally, that should already do, but you might also want to check out this topic here, if you want:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix

Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014, 05:19

Carlos wrote:
RuthlessAttitude wrote:

Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Browse

Hello and welcome,

Nevermind the picture quality, I understand what you're saying. Smile

That said, instead of what the previous poster suggested, you should for now just try re-applying the latest manual patch and the latest "Ultimate fix" (crack) too. This means, just re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do these steps as precisely as possible. And normally, that should already do, but you might also want to check out this topic here, if you want:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix

Good luck for now ! Smile

Thank you so much, I will try this here in a few. I just miss playing sims 3 and I know you guys are all good with helping out with issues. Once again, thanks.  Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Apr 2014, 06:00

RuthlessAttitude wrote:
Thank you so much, I will try this here in a few. I just miss playing sims 3 and I know you guys are all good with helping out with issues. Once again, thanks.  Sims 3 no worlds? [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin

You are very welcome ! Smile  Take your time for doing that - there's no need to rush. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 May 2014, 09:41

Carlos wrote:
RuthlessAttitude wrote:

You are very welcome ! Smile  Take your time for doing that - there's no need to rush. Wink

So I FINALLY got around to doing this, (took not even 30 mins..) and it completely fixed my issues!! Thank you so much. I appreciate your helpful (not to mention, working) assistance.  Very Happy

Mod edit: if you have another issue, feel free to open a new topic. This one is closed now. Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top