Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with Sims inventory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problems with Sims inventory Empty problems with Sims inventory

Post by Guest Mon 07 Apr 2014, 11:53

Since the last update (through g4tw) I cannot do anything with items in my sims inventory. For example when I click on an item and select place nothing happens, I cannot even drag and drop items, or read books, Plant items in garden etc. Its is the same for all my sims personl and family inventory. Everything else in game is fine.

This is causing problems as my sim is a witch and needs to plant items in the garden to grow and I cannot up my gardening skill either through books. I also seem to have alot of pet toys in there and potions that can be used. Help

Back to top Go down

problems with Sims inventory Empty Re: problems with Sims inventory

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Apr 2014, 23:06

snowdrop23jane wrote:Since the last update (through g4tw) I cannot do anything with items in my sims inventory. For example when I click on an item and select place nothing happens, I cannot even drag and drop items, or read books, Plant items in garden etc. Its is the same for all my sims personl and family inventory. Everything else in game is fine.

This is causing problems as my sim is a witch and needs to plant items in the garden to grow and I cannot up my gardening skill either through books. I also seem to have alot of pet toys in there and potions that can be used. Help

Hello,

Try deleting the inventory of each sim, by using the NRAAS DebugEnabler mod. I know that solution may sound harsh, but there's no other way that comes to my mind. Get the mod here:

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler+Phase+Ten

Now, in-game, click on a sim, then choose NRAAS -> Debug Enabler -> Options -> delete inventory. And do that for all your sims. Likewise, for the family inventory, there is a "workaround" with that mod. Under the same menu, under "Options", you should find an option called "Move from family inventory". This will move objects from the family inventory into your sim's inventory, where you can delete them (more easily ?).

I am sure about what I suggested with the sim inventory, but maybe someone else has a better idea on both sim inventory and/or family inventory. Good luck for now ! Smile   
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top