Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Ambitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Ambitions Empty Installing Ambitions

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 17:17

Hello everyone, so i can't find anyone who have problem installing Ambitions like mine
I have Sims 3 UL, Pets, World Adventure already (Which i got from you guys)
So I wanted to add more, I downloaded Ambitions, and when i clicked the Sims3EP02Setup.exe i thought it will install smoothly but this appeared "Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its features?"
So i can't decide if i'll click yes, I have saved games and afraid of loosing it. So here I am asking you what should I do.
Sorry for being dumb here, I just didn't know what to do..
I'm trying to post the screen shot of the pop-up but i can't put it here sorry.

//EDIT

So here is the screenshot
Installing Ambitions Browse

Back to top Go down

Installing Ambitions Empty Re: Installing Ambitions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 May 2014, 00:35

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

First of all, please make an empty folder somewhere. And then open the .RAR of Ambitions, and extract ALL contents of the .RAR, into the empty folder you created. If you mark all the contents in the .RAR with your mouse, and then simply "drag" the marked content into the empty folder, you're good to go. You THEN start the installation from that folder, and NOT from the .RAR file.

Next, please try clicking on "yes" if it asks you if you want to "remove" stuff. And see what happens. When this is finished, try installing again. Good luck ! Smile

P.S. if you don't get an answer within 24 hours of your original post, feel free to PM an active team member to help you out. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top