Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where do i find the LINK AND GUIDE to download and install an expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where do i find the LINK AND GUIDE to download and install an expansion pack? Empty where do i find the LINK AND GUIDE to download and install an expansion pack?

Post by Guest Sun 11 May 2014, 10:45

all i can find is how to download the base game, which i already have the cracked version of. Im trying to update it (its version 1.2.7.1) but to update it i need to have an expansion pack. I downloaded g4tw's stye sims 3 : supernatural from piratebay, but they didn't specify whether it works for mac. I've tried running the Sims 3 Supernatural Installer but it just does nothing, doesn't open anything. I tried opening Sims3EP07Setup.exe (which i think is meant for windows?) but all it does is extract, and in the new folder it has CERTIFICATE. so I'm stuck on step 1 for the guide they've given with the Supernatural download. Ive tried looking for a MAC version but couldn't find any. I've tried searching threads but they all already have it installed from some guide which I CANNOT FIND. please help, I'm going crazy  Sad

Back to top Go down

where do i find the LINK AND GUIDE to download and install an expansion pack? Empty Re: where do i find the LINK AND GUIDE to download and install an expansion pack?

Post by Phoebe Mon 12 May 2014, 19:23

Hello,

You should check the Mac (Fixes) Section from the main page to access all the information how to download and install/crack the games. 

Also, if you read carefully the guide, you can see you need to create .dmg files to install the games. You can read it from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top